Our Creative Groups in The Studio
- Monday’s – Some Kind of Drawing (Delivered by Tom) – Monday 1:30 – 2:45 – Drawing can help boost our creative minds. We use different approaches to drawing to encourage learning new skills and techniques to improve and enjoy showcasing your creativity. Our sessions are predominantly pencil based and in 2022 we will have improved equipment to help enhance the sessions. All abilities are welcome.
- Tuesday’s – Crazy Collage (Delivered by Em) – Tuesday 11:15 – 12:15 – Collaging using lots of different materials and textures to create something bigger.
- Anything Goes Crafts (Delivered by Lauren) – Tuesday 1:30 – 2:45 – A mixture of one off sessions and big project work that can enhance your creative skills and styles. From sewing to woodwork, most topics and projects are covered here.
- Wednesday’s – Sculpture Club (Delivered by Em) – Wednesday 11:15 – 12:15 – All things 3D, let your imagination run wild with exciting themes explored each week. There may be one off sculptures or large projects as you can see from the sheep hanging outside in the gardens.
- Creative Art (Delivered by Em and Tom) – Wednesday 1:30 – 2:45 – Exploring the arts with creativity being key in what we create each week. Focus is mainly on painting.
- Thursday’s – The Great Outdoors (Delivered by Edd and Tom) – 11:15 – 12:15 – To help maintain and look after the ground outside of The Hut learning along the way about plants, nature and the environment around us
- Musical Minds (Delivered by Edd) – 1:30 – 2:45 – Learning about music, instruments, and having a jam with a variety of instruments
- Friday’s – Fun & Bingo (Delivered by Tom ) – Finish the week with classic games and our popular game of Bingo, or 3.
We are incredibly proud of the sessions that we deliver and received fantastic approval ratings from our members in our recent questionnaire with many of our sessions receiving 100% approval. Results will be published soon but our most popular sessions in The Studio include.
Creative Art, Some Kind of Drawing, Fun and Bingo – All 100%
Anything Goes Crafts – 92.5% and Exploring Nature – 90%
Monday Movement – 85.71% (Many of our members favourite)
If you require any further information and would like to know more about our sessions or groups please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on our main line 01904 652991, our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.