The Hubble Health and Well-Being Programme
Opening hours: 10:30 – 3:00
For any further information please contact us by email email@example.com or ring our main line at 01904652991, our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
With the opening of our new building we have changed the name of The ASPIRE programme to The Hubble Health and Well-Being Programme. Within The Hubble Health and wellbeing programme we have some returning favourites and some new and exciting sessions and groups.
- Hubble Health every morning at 10.30am:
- Monday Mindfulness – Start the week the way we mean to go on with a light focus on understanding ourselves better
- Tuesday Hut Sing a Long – A fun sing along together, no need to be able to sing
- Wednesday Mid Week Mediation – Time to focus on our wellbeing
- Thursday Body Tapping – Balance and increase your energy
- Friday Take a Breather – Take time to just breath and relax
- Hut Made – Social Enterprise – Monday 11:15 – 12:45 and 1:15 – 3:00 – Tuesday 1:15 – 3:00 – For more information and to book an informal chat contact Em -firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Journey – Tuesday 11.15-12.15 A relaxed closed group to come together developing social skills and focus on topics of interest
- Women’s Hour – Tuesday 12:15-1:15 Women’s chat and social – Starts September 2021
- Stepping Stones – Wednesday 11:15-12:30 Next step on from My Journey, looking at everyday life-skills
- Members Meeting – Wednesday 12:15-1:15 (monthly) For members to let us know how we are doing
- Hearing Voices – Thursday 11:00 – 12:15 An opportunity for people to discuss voice hearing experiences or unusual beliefs past or present within a friendly, welcoming and non-judgmental setting. For more information please email – email@example.com
- Men’s Lunch Club – Thursday 12.15-1.15 For men to come together and safely discuss topics on what men want to talk about over lunch, wether it be the bad things going on or the good things.
- Lifeology – Thursday 1:30-2:45 New Group Developing an understanding of how to deal with everyday problems