Letter to Members
Re: Reopening of ‘The Hut’
I hope this letter finds you all keeping well and safe.
- I am pleased to say that we are due to reopen The Hut on Tuesday 1st
- The NEW temporary opening hours will be 11am to 3pm, Monday to Friday and fees have had to increase due to the costs of running The Hut, they will now be £8 per day.
- There will be no morning or afternoon sessions, just one all-day session. Everyone should try and arrive at 11am however, you can leave at whatever time you wish.
- Initially we will only be taking 16 members in per day and there will be 3 members of staff working.
- You must telephone 01904 652991 or email email@example.com to book a place, as members will not be able to drop-in due to COVID 19. If no one answers the phone, please leave a message and a member of staff will call you back the same day. Please book at least 72 hours in advance to secure your place and PAYMENT will be required at the time of booking by CARD/PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER.
- If you cancel up to 48 hours in advance and we can book someone else in a credit note will be issued, for you to use at a later date, if you don’t cancel or turn up then you will be charged and no credit note will be given.
- Please always remember to bring with you your own face mask to be worn. If you do forget you can purchase one for 50p.
- Please bring your own food and drink as there will be no drinks available and keep your bags to just one.
- On arrival, please enter The Hut by the far-right hand entrance (the Mini Hubble Door). There will be a one-way system in place, although there will be clear signs and members of staff will be on hand to help you.
- Following Government Health & Safety Guidelines on arrival your temperature will be checked, a couple of questions about how your feeling will be completed by a member of staff. The Hut will be regularly cleaned throughout your time there and we ask for your patience.
- A session timetable is enclosed with this letter.
- PLEASE DON’T WORRY as any worries or concerns you may have can be discussed with staff prior to The Hut opening or before your session.
These are temporary measures and we will keep you updated on any changes that happen.
In the meantime, all the staff and Trustees are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Service ManagerLast Updated: 12 August 2020 2:20 pm