10th September 2020
Dear Members, and supporters of The Hut,
I am pleased to say that we successfully reopen The Hut on Tuesday 1st September and it was lovely to see our members again. This letter reflects some updates on key information regarding sessions at The Hut, as always do get in touch with us if you require more information.
- We are continuing to open 11am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- We have 15 places for members due to COVID-19 and social distancing. We have 4 spaces included in our numbers for support staff. We are offering a first come first serve booking system.
- We have looked at ways to enable members to attend and how full days may not be ok for everyone. From 21st September you will now be able to book for a morning or afternoon session. Fees and Times will be as followed:
- Full day 11-3 cost £8
- Morning 11-12.45 (you are welcome to bring lunch) cost £5
- Afternoon 1.15-3.00 Cost £5
Our costs reflect the increase in COVID-19 related improvements.
- We are still unable to offer a drop-in session at The Hut.
- Booking is essential and all sessions are to be paid in advance, you can book via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 652991 please leave a message if we don’t answer and we will call you to confirm booking. You can pre book up to a month in advance. Please book at least 72 hours in advance to secure your place. Payment will be sent via email with a payment link attached.
- If you cancel up to 48 hours in advance and we can book someone else in a credit note will be issued, for you to use at a later date, if you don’t cancel or turn up then you will be charged and no credit note will be given.
- Please always remember to bring with you your own face mask to be worn. If you do forget you can purchase one for 50p. If you cannot wear a face covering please make a staff member aware.
- Please bring your own food and drink as there will be no drinks available.
- On arrival, please enter The Hut by the far-right hand entrance (the Mini Hubble Door). There will be a one-way system in place, although there will be clear signs and members of staff will be on hand to help you. We will continue to follow Government Health & Safety Guidelines, on arrival your temperature will be checked, a couple of questions about how your feeling will be completed by a member of staff.
- More information and updates are available via our social media and website.
Service ManagerLast Updated: 10 September 2020 10:47 am