Members update 2nd May 2022
Member’s Update: From Tuesday 2nd May 2022
We want you to have the best experience when you attend The Hut, please read the following.
The Hut continues to operates a booking system, we ask you to phone or email to book 01904 652991 leaving a message on the answer machine if we don’t answer, or you can email us at email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as we can. You can pre book for up to a month in advance and payment is asked for in advance via invoice from our SumUp account. The Hut York does not hold any of your bank details. We can send invoices which can be paid at The Hut via our SumUp machine, please note we will still not be taking cash.
Cancellation of bookings:
We ask that you give 48 hours’ notice if you wish to cancel a session so we can offer it to someone else. You can cancel by phone, leaving a voice message or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that at times giving notice can be difficult, wherever possible we will come up with a solution and still offer a credit note. We do not give refunds.
10.30-11am for our ‘Early Bird’ session, please arrive 5 minutes before this session start as we do start on time. If you are running late and are with us for the next session, or all day, you are welcome to wait in the Studio, the entrance is the door closest to the main road.
The Morning session – 11:00 doors open – session is 11:15 – 12:15
The Afternoon session – 13:15 doors open – session is 13:30 – 14:45
Full day – 10:30 – 15:00
Please be aware of coming early in bad weather as at times we may be unable to open the doors earlier.
Return of the Drop-In sessions:
The Hut will offer a Drop-In Service Monday to Friday for our afternoon sessions only, which takes place from 13:30 – 14:45. We will offer spaces on a first come, first served basis, this is for members who feel booking a place is difficult for them. We ask you to arrive for 13:15 so we can book you in and take payment prior to the session starting.
If you are late for the session and it has already started, we will be unable to let you join.
Other important information:
- The entrance to the Studio and Toni’s Snug is the door nearest the main road, Members will now use this door to come in and to leave from
- For Hut Made Makers, your entrance is the far door along the pathway
- The Hubble entrance has a ramp, as well as, steps for access
- We will still welcome you in, for H&S and Fire purposes you will be noted down as in attendance
- We will ask you to still use hand sanitisers on arrival and they will still be available throughout the buildings for use
- Face coverings are still optional
- The team will continue to keep its cleaning system in place for your safety throughout the day
- In the Studio you can make a hot drink, we ask for a donation to cover costs and we also have a water cooler – We ask if you can bring your own cup/bottle
- We don’t provide a lunch service and there is not an option to heat foods. There are local shops if you need anything, and we can direct you to one of these
- If you are being picked up at the end of the session, let the person know they can ring the bell to notify us that they are waiting
- We are a strictly no smoking or vapour organisation and have a designated area, please ask if you are unsure
- We have limited recycling capacity so please help us by taking rubbish home that we cannot recycle
To our Support Staff – we value your support, please make us aware when you arrive at The Hut if there are any concerns that we need to be aware of, we can always find a confidential space to talk. If you need to leave the building for a reason, please notify one of the team.
To our Family members – Thank you for supporting The Hut, we are extremely grateful to you all. If you need to speak with us in person, please come to the Studio entrance or Hubble entrance and a member of the team will find a confidential space to talk.
Other ways you can get in touch is via email: email@example.com or by telephone: 01904 652991.
On behalf of my team and the trustees, thank you for your understanding and continued support.
If you have any questions, please ask I am more than happy to make time to chat.
Last Updated: 6 May 2022 2:32 pm