The Wellness Club at The Hubble
The Wellness Club Timetable
We are open: Monday – Friday 10:30 – 3:00
- The Wellness Club has lots of exciting programmes for you to get involved with. It starts every morning at 10.30am
- Please bring along a drink or a bottle to fill up with water from our water cooler. It is important to stay hydrated.
Download our Timetable from the link below:
Each morning our early bird session starting at 10.30 -11.15 and is part of The Wellness Club. These sessions are about promoting wellbeing and having fun.
Members policy: Members policy 2023
* Timetable September 2023*
- Monday – Take a Breath with Emma A safe space to practice different types of breathing
- Tuesday – Funny Bones, Laughter Some fun and laughter yoga
- Wednesday – The Art of Communication Put your phones away and lets get talking to each other
- Thursday – Mindful Minds Meditation Relax and take some time just for you
- Friday – Body Magic A gentle guide around your body with some Tapping, Breathing and Yoga
The Wellness Club
All our sessions promote Wellness and Lifeskills
- Monday -11.15-12.30 – Art on the Move A group designed for the female members, to come together, support each other and develop some new skills along the way.
- First Tuesday of the month – 1.15-2.30 – Chit Chat & Social A group open to anyone to come and socialise with a cuppa.
- Tuesday – 3.00-4.00 – Out of hours drop in Come and have a visit when we are closed. meet the team and have a look around. Last Tuesday of the month
- First Wednesday of the month – 1.15-2.45 – Monthly drama provided by York Theatre Royal
- Friday 11.15-12.45 -Hearing Voices A regular opportunity for people to come together to discuss voice hearing and other unusual experiences with others, in a safe, non-judgmental and confidential environment. If you have any questions or would like to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lifeology is our 1-1 catch up with members, one of the team will arrange a catch up over a cuppa. This will give you an opportunity to share what you like at The Hut and any areas you think we can develop on.
Watch out for ‘Wellness Wednesday’ on our social media every Wednesday